Tuesday, May 31, 2011

securepoint

some of the common questions to be asked for invitations..



Here are just a few of the ways you can approach small business professionals and here are some KEY words and Phrases:
1)"Secondary revenue source"
2)"Introducing into the business community"
3) "Run across an idea"
4) " I am a small business owner like you"
5) "I Need your input(insight)"
6) "Increase your revenue stream"
7) "Expand your potential market base"
8) "Increase market value of your contacts"
9) " I am new in the business community, and introducing myself"
10) "I have an idea that I would like to run past you on increasing revenues."
11) " Revenue Option"
12) " Market Expansion Tool"
13) "An idea that has impact on the bottom line"
14) " A value based idea that can improve revenues"....

No comments:

Post a Comment